Monday, May 17, 2010

India Palace

9914 W 87th St
Overland ParkKS 66212

Blair graduated Sunday and she, Josh and I met up here for dinner. This was my second time to go. They are a small eatery but the atmosphere is completely Indian, the staff are Indian (to the best of my knowledge) and the music is truly Indian as well. The tables are all decked with white table clothes with gold trimming, sandwiched in between the table tops and glass to protect the tablecloths. White plates with white, cloth napkins are set at your place. 

Blair and I both got their Butter Chicken, which is by far the best. I had gotten something else last time that had been less to my liking. I forget what it was. I also didn't mark what Josh got, but it looked good. They serve everything in silver dishes, allowing you to dish out how much you want. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment